Your trip to Cornwall is not just about booking a fabulous cottage! We can also help you with planning your perfect holiday!
We have pulled together a network of wonderful, local people who all offer something a little different to the norm. Listed below are some ideas, if you are interested then please let us know and we will put you in touch with the right person to organise your activities for you. There will be an information pack in your cottage which will give ideas and recommendations of places to visit but if you wish to really experience this magical part of Cornwall, we highly recommend considering some of the options below.
CORNISH FOOD BOX
Demand for such services and experiences are always high so we highly recommend you book as far in advance as possible. If you wish to order food there is a strict 3-day lead time between order and delivery.
For more information, to book or to discuss the options further please email phay: email@example.com
A selection of local produce delivered to your property
You arrive in Cornwall, after a long journey, in a car packed full, the last thing you want to do is unpack the car and then trapse to the supermarket! We are very proud to partner with multi award winning Cornish Food Box Company to make it really easy for you to order your groceries from hundreds of Cornish food and drink producers, and have it delivered direct to your Stylish Cornish Cottage before you arrive.
Cornish Food Box specialise in local food and drink, selling a huge range of fresh food and hampers; select from vegetables, fruit, salad, free range meat, fish and seafood to alcohol, chocolate, cheeses, bread and much more.
Ordering is very easy, either online via their website or if you want to chat your options through with someone you can order over the phone with one of the customer service team. We recommend placing your order as far in advance as possible – you can sign in and create an account and then start building your basket, please be aware you must order at least three days before you require the items delivered, as items are fresh and seasonal some will be subject to availability. Once you have placed your order you can relax, Cornish Food Box will organise the rest, including liaising with us about the delivery. To see the wide range of produce they can offer please visit www.thecornishfoodboxcompany.co.uk or call 01872 211533. If you do decide to place an order, use the discount code: STYLISHCC to get £5 off any order over £50.
- Cycle Hire – there are wonderful places to cycle throughout West Cornwall, bikes can be pre-ordered and delivered to your door.
- Kayaking, Kite Surfing, Stand up Paddle Boarding (SUP) in the stunning waters of Mounts Bay. You can even take a ride on the Eco SUP, an ecological tour for up to 8 people using snorkels and bathyscopes for those interested in learning about the underwater environment around Marazion and St Michael’s Mount.
- Try Coasteering to gain a unique experience of the caves and coastline close to where you are staying. Minimum age is 9 years old.
- Try Rock Climbing on the stunning Cornish sea cliffs. Minimum age is 5 years old.
- A fishing trip with a twist, book a fishing trip either from a boat or from the shore and then be taught how to cook the fish, either from the comfort of your holiday home or build a fire and cook your catch on the beach.
- Guided foraging walks with the option to learn how to cook what you find.
- Capture your Cornish holiday memories, book a photoshoot with fabulous local photographer. He specialises in family and child photography and is based in West Cornwall.
- We can also recommend surf schools, riding lessons and guided walks.
And then Relax…
- Pamper yourself with a range of fabulous treatments from massage, reflexology, aromatherapy or facials in the comfort of your holiday house. The best way to ease the aches and pains of hiking the coastal path!
And finally for your pets.
If you are bringing your pet to Cornwall and need a dog-free day during your stay, we can recommend a doggy day care option for you at a local family run kennel. They provide a genuine loving care for your dogs and individual needs are catered for. Dogs are lead walked at least twice a day.
If you wish to know more or to book some of the above
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will put you in touch with the appropriate person to help you.
All options are subject to availability and please bear in mind that all tours, particularly those at sea are dependent on weather, tides and sea conditions and may have to be cancelled or postponed at short notice. Refunds will obviously be available if the tour cannot be rescheduled.